How to Volunteer
Full-time Staff Employee Volunteers are needed for 38 time-slots to welcome incoming Freshmen and their parents on the Friday before classes begin.
- Staff Employee Volunteers SIGN-UP here. You must be logged into your @appstate.edu account to register. (Please No Students. Student sign-up is on Housing website.)
- Select from the time slots at either at the Duck Pond Tent or the Hardin Street Tent.
- Time Slots are 1 hour and 45 minutes each.
- You may use Community Service Leave (CSL) or regular hours based on Supervisor approval.
Student & Faculty Volunteers Sign up with University Housing.
What do Employee Volunteers do?
- Smile a lot.
- Provide directions.
- Housing and Residence Life sets up and takes down the tents.
- Sign up by August 10th for a free Move-In Day T-shirt.
For more information, ocntact Paul Wilson, Staff Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com.